If you are here then, of course, You want to increase productivity. As a blogger, this is very crucial part of blogging that’s we ignore. Just need to pay attention, now.
In this post, I’ve talked about How to use “11 Ways Blogging Can Increase Your Productivity“. Are you a procrastinate? Right. So be with us, I’m sure you’ll definitely increase productivity using your blog, Once you’ve read 11 proven tips to better blogging.
Put everything off if you are using, cellphones or can grab a cup of coffee or Tea? When You’ll know the way that can help boost productivity in blogging.
So, are you ready?
ok, Now Let’s started. One thing I have forgotten, Please share it and Bookmark whatever you can. Do more in less time that’s means of productivity as a smart blogger. Follow the proven 11 ways Blogging to increase productivity.
List of Best 11 Ways Blogging Can Increase Your Productivity:
- Scheduling: Set schedule accordingly because it’s true that “Blogging is a time-consuming hobby“. So prepare everything properly that your time will not consume much. All schedule comes under this like, relaxing schedule, Blog posting schedule, Writing schedule and all.
- Do most things in the morning: Hey! really I’m not because I like the most work to be done in the night. But, it’s a universal truth that we are more productive in the early morning. Consider the most important work whether it’s been preparing for exams or writing blog post because mind always is fresh at this time.
- Set goals but be realistic: Goal setting is a key for achievement. Life is a curveball, sometimes it’s unpredictable but you can achieve by your will task. Everyone has a different level of expectation or productivity. Don’t be afraid to set goals and think to yourself what you have achieved so far. Put 100% effort and achieve them.
- Turn off all distractions: You know well about what things can distract you to do work that you required. Find it first, let’s suppose Cellphone if a call comes that time when you’re working then switch it off. It can be anything in your case but for myself I;m too sticky in social media.
- Check Google analytics twice a day: Monitoring Google analytics time to time to check what’s the type of user visiting your site, their behavior, location etc. Check what are they in interesting and which page has the most viewing. Analysing your reader perception is a blogger asset that every blogger should care about.
- Read other blogs effectively: Be a good Bloglovin, if you are not then you’ve been living under a digital rock. Read other blogs regularly which can help to increase your knowledge level. My favorite blog that makes me the enthusiasm to be a blogger or get inspiring from Neil Patel, Harsh Agrawal, Brian Dean etc.
- Focus your work: Most priorities should be your goals that you set then focus on your work. Change and Evolution is a natural thing so, keep focusing what you are doing.
- DO what you Love: Suppose if you are not interested in something but you are still continuing can ruin you. In other hands, Do what you love to make you feel that you’re born for that and achieve your dreams through.
- Planning: Planning is very important for a blogger because without plan nothing can do better. Planning each day, week and month of your life will inevitably lead to better practices for time management as you set yourself expectations and aim to meet them.
- Content marketing: This plays a vital role in blogging if no one will see it means you are lacking in your content. You can use these content marketing tools and Social platform to reach more eyeballs socially.
- Work freedom: There is no pressure that you can only work in place, where you don’t want to work. Choose the minimalistic workspace for you with no limitation to complete your work on time without delay.
That’s the simple 11 Ways Blogging Can Increase Your Productivity we discussed above. The motto is ” Do more work in less time” and reward yourself when you achieve goals. If Something I missed to add then please let us know in comment box because your comment is a reward for me! Thanks! for reading and please share it.