There is no shortcut to success but it’s not hard. It depends on How to write a blog post to rank in Google’s top 10. In blogging, you have to post on regular basis. Every successful blog has built on solid foundation of content marketing that Hubspot has revealed blogging with content is 13 times more likely to get a positive ROI.
Blogging is an inbound marketing strategy that really works. You can generate more qualified leads in comparison to those who don’t do on the regular basis content marketing campaign. No matter who you are just set up your blog now and start creating high-quality content. To rank in Google you need a system to implement with consistency to build a brand to reach your target audience and increase search engine ranking first.
In this guide, I will tell you the step by step process to create a blog post. No matter how long or short but long post gets better search result in ranking. So, let’s begin in depth, How to start a blog post to rank in Google’s top 10.
Blogging has helped so many people like Neil Patel, Harsh Agrawal, Guy Kawasaki, Dan Kennedy, Rand Fishkin, Brian Clark and many others who succeeded. Every new blogger learns from them and an inspiration for all newbie. You are blogging for passion but you can choose it as a career. There is a possibility to have success but it’s hard as I said before. There is key to success as a blogger, follow some rules before the starting or choosing to blog.
Simple 6 steps How to write a blog post to rank in Google’s top 10.
- Keyword research: Keyword play a most important element For SEO because without Keyword your article wouldn’t rank in google or other searches engine that you want in. So, Before start writing do some research about keyword using Using your favorite keyword research tool (like Google Keyword Planner, KeywordTool.io or SEO Book’s Keyword Tool).
In general, it’s better to pick the main topic for your post, than to choose a variety of words and phrases that will help you flesh out that topic.Once you’ve chosen some possible phrases, go to Google and search for those keywords.
2. On-page SEO: This is an important aspect of any blog that you want to post article. There are many tools which can you to optimize your content for SEO. A plugin like Yoast SEO or the All in One SEO Pack can help.
The most important places to use your keywords and phrases are in your:
- Title tag
- URL (e.g., www.yourdomain.com/your-keywords-here)
- Header tags (H2, H3, etc.)
- Alt image tags and image captions (where relevant)
- Throughout your content
“Remember, It is better to target a topic rather than precise keyword.”
3. Off-page SEO: Only on page SEO, and content quality not matter, you should have to do off-page SEO too. There is few Best off-page SEO technique which you can use properly to rank high in search engine. Many successful bloggers and business owner do 70% off-page SEO on regular basis in respect of other who fail.
4. Choose the format and in-depth content: According to Moz research the content-types that usually proves to be most popular are “opinion forming, authoritative content on current topics or well researched and evidenced content.” These are the content marketing tools that you can use it to write or build your content for the brand.
In other words, Blog post should be based on a strong issue that is in depth and research content to get more links and share to get more visitors. Blog post format must consider high rank with question or suggestion based like” Why, how to, and top 10″ etc. is most preferable.
5. Word-count: It doesn’t matter how many words in the blog post but a research by SERP IQ found that high-ranking posts tend to be longer and more in depth. As I said, It depends on you and asks yourself Ask yourself, “Does this content do the best possible job of covering this specific topic?” If you covered everything in your topic and high-quality content must be unique then no problem.
6.Promotion through like and share: A myth that even good content not reached to their audience so without promotion, it’s not possible. A research tells us that most content never gets much attention online. one of the easiest and simplest way that share your post on social media and add social sharing button on your post.
Read Also: ” Why social media is important for business owner or blogger ”
Conclusion on: How to write a blog post that rank in Google’s top 10?
I have explained and put my best effort on the topic How to write a blog post that rank in Google’s top 10. I hope this method will help you definitely to rank your blog or blog post in search engine ranking.