Table of Contents:
Bitcoin is the hottest buzz nowadays in the online world. Everyone wants to know about Bitcoin because It has gained much popular topic on people lips. As you know, Bitcoin price was 19,000$ all-time high on 19, Dec 2017. So, I’ve decided to touch this and giving you list of Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges where you can buy/sell Altcoin.
First things come to everyone minds.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency which works without participating the third party like Banks. No one controlling it and it performs peer-to-peer network. Bitcoin was introduced by Satoshi Nakamoto in Oct 2008.
How can buy/sell bitcoin?
These are the 5 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the world where you can start trading just by a click. If you are an Indian then you can read my guide: How can buy/sell Bitcoin in India
Before starting trading you should have Bitcoin or if not then you can buy from Coinbase.
Now, Let’s start
I’m listing 5 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges here. So you can use it for trading and will give few coin names which can give you 5times or even 10times profit in 2018 if you buy today.
This is a China-based cryptocurrency exchange which is available in web or App version. Most popular coins are listed on Binance. So, This is easier for beginners to get involved in crypto trading. You can trade in coin respect of BNB, USDT, BTC, and ETH which is the abbreviative name of the coin.
You can check all coin name or their rates on Coinmarketcap.[Note: It has paused new user registration but you might lucky to get signup]
If you are looking to earn free Bitcoin then you can use this 5 free bitcoin sites.
Binance has its own Coin name Binance coin(BNB) and very nominal fee structure.
It is the most popular exchange where you can use Bitcoin to buy all other respective coins. It was founded by Tristan D’Agosta and started operation in 2014. In 2017, Poloneix had the highest volume of ETH that it made a record.
You can easily analysis all details through given charts and choose your coin. I suggest few coins that will add here. There are two types of account:
- Level 1: This is for those who just signup and started trading without verifying the account. They can withdraw only 2000$ daily
- Level 2: You can get this by verifying account then you’ll allow to trade or withdraw 25,000$ per day.
I’ll suggest you few best altcoin to buy in 2018:[PS: Buy at your own risk]
the above coin list is best to hold and earn more profits in 2018.
Make sure that enable two-factor authentication.[Note: This coin for long-term hold, Not recommended for short time]
Bittrex is a US-based cryptocurrency exchange that provides you with the option to trade more than 190 cryptocurrencies at a time. To get started with Bittrex, you need to register and log in through your email ID, but to withdraw funds, you need to do a KYC by submitting your ID documents and phone number, as well as enabling two-factor authentication for higher limits.
Bittrex supports two types of accounts:
- Basic Account – withdrawal funds worth up to 3 BTC/day.
- Advanced Account – withdrawal funds worth up to 100 BTC/day.
Bittrex is a “crypto-only” exchange, meaning it doesn’t allow you to deposit fiat currencies such as USD, EUR, GBP, etc. Account verification is very fast and most secured crypto exchanges.
Koinex is an Indian Cryptocurrency exchange like other Zebpay, Unocoin, Coinsecure. It supports multiple currencies including BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP and BCH clearly see below :
After registration as soon as you have to verify KYC by required details like PAN card, Adhar Card, Passport, Driving license any of it.
Next step would require adding a bank account so that you can deposit or withdraw to the linked account. Once your KYC verification is complete (usually done within 48 hours), you can deposit funds to the linked account.
- You can only deposit INR through Netbanking.
- Do not use IMPS/NEFT/RTGS for depositing money.
Cryptopia is a combined cryptocurrency exchange, trading platform, marketplace based in New Zealand.
You can create an account on Cryptopia: Sign up on Cryptopia
There are three stages of verification.
- Stage 1: You need only an email address so you can withdraw or transfer up to $5,000 per 24-hour period.
- Stage 2: Put your full name and address, identification and a picture of yourself holding that ID, you can raise your withdrawal and transfer limits to $50,000 per 24-hour period.
- Stage 3: By providing all of the above, as well as proof of address, a photo of a paper with your Cryptopia username handwritten on it, and a written statement about why you need limits above $50,000 per day, you can raise your withdrawal and transfer limits to $500,000 per 24-hour period. Two-factor authentication must be enabled for all parts of stage 3 verified account.
Overview: All above are 5 best cryptocurrency exchanges and added this list.
Few things that should keep in mind:
- You can trade at own risk or take help or research it.
- For every exchange, you should have BTC, ETC or LTC.
- If you don’t have Buy from Zebpay or Coinbase
Conclusion: I’ve listed and explained about 5 best cryptocurrency exchanges that you can use for buying/selling or trading. If found useful please share this article and need help or any question then please ask via comment.