- 1 Create zebpay wallet to send/receive bitcoin and signup bonus 100 Rs today.
Create zebpay wallet to send/receive bitcoin and signup bonus 100 Rs today.
First, know little brief about Bitcoin??
Bitcoin is a crypto-currency launched in November 2008 by satoshi Nakamoto as a digital asset designed to work as medium of exchange that uses cryptography to control its creation and management, rather that relaying on central authorities.
How to create Zebpay wallet to buy/sell bitcoin in india
Follow step by step guide to create Zebpay wallet:
See below how to submit your documents for verifying your account:
Click here if your device is an Android device
Click here if your device is an IOS device
- Install zebpay App from playstore.
- verify your phone number
- Fill required details to singup
- Get bitcoins worth ₹100 free on your first bitcoin buy or sell with referral code ‘REF41028682‘. Download the app: Android or IOS
- Go to Account Dashboard
- To see your wallet Address go to>my address>1skjhiugyfrtjhjkkjhuikuyiysl is your wallet address to receive bitcoin from third party if you purchase from external users.
How to verify your zebpay??
You are very close to use zebapy service instantly only you need to verify your account with PAN no, and Bank details to directly buy/sell to receive money from Banks.
KYC Verification step by step method:
- Go to verification from dashboard
- You can upload or scan your PAN Card from device scanner if available
- After that Go To fill details like, Name, Bank name, IFSC Code and A/C No.
See below how to deposit amount in your Rs account:
Verification process generally approved within a days if not then it can take up to 3 working days to be verified your document.
After verification Account will look like this:
You are now all set and submit details that required:
you can buy minimum of 1000 Rs. bitcoin from Zebpay and same in case of sell.
Now you can purchase as much you want or sell according to your need, That’s it
if you need any help don’t forget to comment or helpful then share with other to spread knowledge that is the idea behind it. Thanks!