High PR Blog Commenting Sites list: A very first thing comes to our mind after hitting Publish post button is “Backlinks”. How can get backlinks to rank in Google? Is that same question popped in your mind then don’t worry you are not only one. As a blogger, We need to have backlinks to rank in SERP. There are plenty of ways you can use to create backlinks and one of them are Blog commenting. Basically, This is an off-page SEO technique that you should focus on to build an authority backlink.
You can do guest posting, Forum posting, Blog submission, social bookmarking and Directory submission etc. One of the best methods that still works is Guest posting. If you are interested to write something here then I will give you a backlink as well. You can submit your post here.
When you do search engine submissions then Google bots crawl your site URL and your sites indexed. Follow these OFF page SEO like Profile submission, Ping submission, Directory submission, and Web 2.0 submission. This will helps to get free quality backlinks and it will improve your ranking in Google as well.
Read also: 5 tips to choose web hosting providers
What is blog commenting?
Blog commenting is an off page SEO activity where people comments on someone websites. This is an effective and easiest way to get backlinks from some high authority sites or blogs to your blog.
Commenting means the same as we do in real life. When you comment on what they are talking or chatting if they like then they take as a compliment (Do follow) in SEO or either they ignore you if don’t(No follow).
Make sure whenever you are going to comment first, read their content till the end and comment accordingly. So that either you can ask a question or give suggestion also which can help you build a relationship by doing so.
Benefits of blog commenting sites:
There are numerous ways to get benefit from Blog commenting sites.
- Build a relationship: If you comment specifically and follow them on social media to interact with him/her will be better for you to learn something from niche experts and helps in building relationships.
- Traffic: Commenting is also the best ways to get referral traffic. So, Always find those blogs or websites that belong to your niche websites.
- Connecting with readers & Influencers: Find the influencers to connect them will help you put forwards your blogs and get targeted audience from there. Especially If you are a newbie will help you a lot.
How to get approval on High PR Blog commenting sites?
Before start commenting, make things ready to get fast approval on these Blog commenting sites. All sites are under the list just scroll down to find.
- You need to create a proper personal profile with a real snapshot on Gravatar.
- Click here DropMyLink to find blogs with commentLuv enabled.
- After creating a free account on DropMyLink. Now follow the below.
Note: Don’t comment on those blogs that are using Disqus & Facebook and ask to log in before commenting. It’s better to avoid such spam comments.
If you comment like this then chances of getting approval are faster.
Steps to follow before blog commenting sites:
- Don’t go with random blogs and leave your comment. It’s good if you can find your niche sites whether it might be .gov, .edu and .com or .net.
- To find Blog commenting sites either you can use DropMyLink or given a list below.
- After finding sites try to open random post and read till the end then comment.
- Must check sites that should be 25+ DA then comment only.
- Try to put question or suggestion in your comment content must 100+ words.
That’s all. If you follow all the things that I mentioned above then sure they will approve your comment without disallowing your sites URL.
List of High PR Do follow Blog commenting sites 2018:
|S.No:||Sites URL:||PR(Page Rank):||DA(Domain Authority):|
Follow all the tips given above and start commenting on these High PR Blog Commenting sites which I’ve shared with you. This will rank your blog high in SERP if you do relevant comments. This is very easiest and working methods. If any sites that I missed or any suggestion please let us know I’ll share here. For more updates please subscribe newsletter or share it also.
Subscribe and get Notified! 100% Free.
Join our mailing list for latest offers, earning tips and other stuff to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.