These are the Top 10 content marketing tools 2018 for blogger or entrepreneurs because so many newbies are facing hassles in their content marketing to build or high convergence to their consumer for making brands. Content is playing a crucial role to attract visitor or get more traffic to their website and make more popular among the competitors. Social media is great ways to promote content according to customers interest and Check why social media is important for business. Here we are going to tell about content marketing tools which you can’t ignore If you are in this profession.
After many research or using personally, I am writing to you some effective content marketing tools. You would love it after using these tools.
There are the bunch of tools available but in this tutorials only touch those which are effective or important for content marketing Tools purpose which you should know before writing article makes easier work for you.
- Grammarly: This is on top because when you write something but don’t know about the mistake in word or sentences you have written can spoil your audience perceives. Best part, you can add it in chrome extension and enable it then write it automatically detects your mistake and notify to make corrections.
- Canva: Images are fundamental elements for content marketings that impact on your customer mind to see your content to convert into leads. Canva helps to create them even you have no tech skills.
- MailChimp: It can help you to deliver 10,000 people at once. MailChimp is most widely used email marketing tools to enhance content marketing. you can also use another top 12 free email marketing tools to reach more people that will make you easier to promote your content without any cost.
- Google analytics: This is most popular tools for analyzing the keyword searched by people around the world which will help you to create good content accordingly.
- Trello: This is very useful to create ideas or planning to organize your project and streamline your thought to note down. It is helpful to create content without chaos. It’s free and many interfaces with popular apps.
- Social warfare: There are hundreds of social sharing plugins is available for WordPress that you can put on your blog. This is instant sharing button which allowed the reader to mark what they have viewed and share with other to boost your traffic.
- HootSuite: The benefit of HootSuite is its ability to let you quickly respond and post across all your social profiles in one easy-to-use dashboard. This is one of the easiest ways to handle all social account at one place.
- Yoast WordPress plugin: Yoast plugins are most important for content marketing, however, if you don’t know about SEO this can measure your content readability or SEO score to optimize.
- Quora: This is an online community where you can join free and check which topic is discussing there. You can help them by solving their question and also you can promote your blog to drive traffic, it’s totally free.
- Scoop.it: This very helpful for the purpose of content marketing because It’s content curation and bookmarking your content to maintain the quality. There is a list of top 12 high PR social bookmarking to get do follow backlinks and the best part of it you can edit, comment and share with your audience without any effect.