Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective marketing tool. It is easy to manage, gives you full control and allows you to establish direct contact with your customers.
Are you an online entrepreneur and blogger or an affiliate marketing then it’s for you? We know that, every new emerging brand uses their services or product to promote via email.
A good email marketing service enables you to create highly engaging emails. It also allows you to manage your contacts, segment users into groups, and track the performance of your email campaigns.
You can earn 1000$ from blogging: Check here
Do you know, business of email marketing is growing very rapidly from 2013 to 2017. Lifewire reports in 2017, estimates the email user worldwide was 3.7 billion and the amount of email sent per day to be around 269 Billion which was 205 billion in 2015.
Top 12 free email marketing tool in 2017:
These are the best 12 free email marketing tools in 2017 which gives you power to build your business online to contact your customer or client directly without taking much time.
- Constant Contact: Constant Contact is one of the largest and fastest growing email marketing service in the world. It is also the most easy to use and beginner friendly email marketing service.
Each account gives you access to easy tracking and reporting, built-in social media sharing tools, an image library and 1GB of storage for your own files.
It gives you 60 day free trail( No credit card required). End after it will cost you 20$/month.
2. Sendpulse: This is all-in-one to send bulk emails,SMS, and web pushes.
You can send 15,000 email per month for free.
3. Gogvo.com: It provides you best tool for internet marketing to capture your leads to make sales. This is free for 10,000 subscriber list.
4. AWeber :This is one of the most popular email marketing service providers in the world. They offer a wide-range of tools for small and medium sized businesses to manage their email marketing.
Getting started with AWeber is easy. It connects to most platforms including WordPress.
AWeber offers a 30 day free trial. After that, their pricing starts from $19/month.
5. Mailchimp :Mailchimp is one of the most popular email marketing service providers.It provides marketing automation for e-commerce businesses. Send beautiful emails, connect your e-commerce store, advertise, and build your brand
MailChimp offers free plan which allows you to send 12,000 emails for upto 2,000 subscribers forever.
6. Getresponse: This is most popular email marketing solution that is easy to use and make simplifies for small businesses and newly startups. It provides complete online marketing tool. It offers a 30 day free trial. Their pricing starts from $15/month.
Best features in email marketing just, drag-and-drop editor, autoresponder, advance analytics, perfect timing, beautiful designs, landing form creation etc.
7.SendinBlue: The Perfect Tools for Managing Your Email Marketing & Newsletters
Create search-friendly blog posts, build landing pages without IT, trigger automated email campaigns and workflows, and personalize every experience with dynamic content that changes with a customer’s context.
With HubSpot Marketing, all of this isn’t just possible — it’s easy.
Zoho Pricing plans:
|Price Per Month||Free for up to 10 users||$12 per user (when paid annually)||$20 per user (when paid annually)|
|Social Media integration||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Allows Team Collabs||No||Yes||Yes|
|Mass Emails||Unavailable||250 emails per day||500 emails per day|