Top 8 best adsense alternatives for blog in 2017
If you have a blog or website then you are eligible to make decent money from your blog but you have to meet certain criteria for approval.
Top 8 best adsense alternatives for blog in 2017 will help to monetize site.
In this tutorial you will learn how to monetize your blog from best ad network to make money from blog.
Here, we go………
Adsense is most popular ad network platform to monetize your blog but it have several problem and task long time to approval, Don’t worry here you have best other ad network to make money from blog or website which I think everyone know about it.
List of Top 8 best adsense alternatives for blog in 2017?
Do you know, why we required to these ad network?
yes, In simple work if you have blog and you won’t make money then blogging is waste for you. Read Top 10 blogger in India who earn almost 5000-20000$ per months from blog.
That’s not easy but it not impossible too. Below is the list of best Adsense alternatives.
- Media.net: This is best among other adsense alternatives which offers blogger(publisher) to signup as free partner to show their ads in your blog powered by yahoo or Bing to generated revenue from traffic or visitor by clicking their ads.
Best part, it provides customize ad unit that fit your blog or website content.
you can apply now by clicking here to Signup Media.net
2. PropellerAds: It is CPM ad network which is suitable for beginner or intermediate blogger who have UK, USA, Australia based traffic then its best for you.
It pays 2-4$ for 1000 impression that’s not other pay. It is UK based Ad network.
First, you have signup from Here as Publisher: PropellerAds
3. Chitika: If you have low traffic still you can monetize your blog on it. It offers 3 types of ads – Search Targeted Ads, Local Ads, and Mobile Ads. It’s PPC rates aren’t as good as Adsense. So, create your account to publish ads. Click here :Chitika
4. BuySellAds: This is a platform which connects Advertiser with Publisher. It is bit different from other ad network which pay you CPM,CPC but BuysellAds pays for direct advertisement that comes from Advertiser side. This is best for whom who have good amount of traffic on their site and It also takes 25% charge for transaction fee.
5. Infolinks: This is very popular Ad network to monetize which provides In-Text advertising program and it also offers 4 types of ads –InFold, InText, InTag,and InFrame. It takes small space which you can use it along with Adsense.
Minimum Threshold payment is 50$ and several payment option available.
6. Revenue Hits: It won’t pay for click or impression that’s why it’s unique from other but yes, you can make good amount of income from Revenue Hits. There is not traffic criteria but it only pay 10-50$ per action when Publishers place the ad code on their blog.
When a visitor clicks the ads and gives his/her name and email to the advertiser, the publisher (you) will get paid and minimum payment is 50$. Signup here
7. Bidvertiser:It is a pay per click advertising site that could be a great AdSense alternative. This is founded in 2002 and one of the oldest Ad network. It creates a bidding system that allows the highest bidder to advertise on your blog. More bidder more you will earn but it takes some time, so stay longer.
Bidvertiser offers Text ads, Banner ads, Mobile Ads, Slider ads etc.
Minimum payment amount is $10 for PayPal/Payza and $50 for cheque.
Don’t have paypal then check how to create Verified paypal
8. Native ads: This is content based revenue making ad network with minimum 100k traffic needed for approval your website.Easy steps to setup, fast approval.
You can singup here: Click here